Software Automation Engineer
We have a 1 year contract opportunity for a Software Automation Engineer in Folsom, CA.
The Nonvolatile Storage Group product validation team has an opening for a Software Automation Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our test automation system and related tools supporting automated validation, test planning, results management, and indicators.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Experience with Python
-Experience with transact-SQL and No-SQL database management systems such as MSSQL and Riak
-Experience with Service control (GIT)
- Working with multiple validation teams working throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Passion for quality, thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment, and enjoy working as an integral member of the validation team
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, as well as strong communication skills
- Self-driven individual who is capable and excited to learn about new technologies
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree (Master of Science degree preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience developing Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Linux and Windows server management, including OS imaging and VM administration.
- Experience supporting virtual and physical servers
- Experience with firmware development and/or validation
- Experience with automation and/or Continuous Integration frameworks such as PMEase QuickBuild
- Experience with Symantec Altiris and Docker
- Experience with Ansible scripting and/or other types of server configuration automation scripting tools.
- Familiarity with source control management tools, preferably GIT
- Demonstrate versatility in software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages