The Opportunity: We are seeking an administrator and developer skilled in ServiceNow to join our client's team in Fountain Valley, California.
In this role, you will be responsible to install, configure, develop, design workflow, monitor, and upgrade software products. Your proven and demonstrable troubleshooting skills will resolve various problems and your communication skills will be needed as you'll collaborate and interact with various customers IT staff, team members, and management. KPO around analysis and tuning application/platforms.
This role is ideal for someone with expert level ServiceNow experience.
- Role: ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
- Experience: 4-5 years
- Work Location: Fountain Valley, CA
- Duration: 3-6 month contract
- Work with different technical teams across the organization in order to determine scope for different monitoring solution designs
- Configuration and documentation of monitoring systems driving monitoring systems knowledge transfer within the organization
- Performs planning, consulting, technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and daily support of application software and middleware for platforms supporting infrastructure systems
- Configuration and documentation of ServiceNow driving knowledge transfer within the organization
- Integrates and manages middleware and software tools within the various computing platforms
- Monitors and supports the environment in accordance with service level expectations
- Provide 1/2 tier support for various customers, applications and platforms
- Administer and maintain applications/platforms daily
- Resolve performance issues and ensure application is in good health, etc.
- Develops and implements solutions to ensure stable and available computing environments
- Develops and implements policies, strategies, guidelines, standards, and procedures related to infrastructure
- Develops processes and tools for managing the infrastructure
- Researches infrastructure software, tools, and emerging technology
- Work with management to align applications/platforms with overall strategy
- Work closely with engineering & delivery teams to partner on rollout of solutions
- Work with staff/clients to determine the impact of new/revised application/platform configurations
- Provide proactive health checks, capacity management, and Firmware updates as necessary to maintain the health of the environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field or equivalent education/work experience
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with ITIL processes and ITSM systems
- Flexible, adaptable in changing requirements throughout SDLC
- Understanding of smop & how it interfaces with other ITIL processes, etc.
- Ability to write scripts, packages, functions to support application using scripting tools and ServiceNow
- Ability to provide advanced troubleshooting for and managing lifecycle of ServiceNow application/platform SL1/2/3
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and good at multi-tasking multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate to various levels of staff and customers
- Ability to teach and or train others on infrastructure technology
- 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow as both an administrator and developer
- ServiceNow administration: 5 years (Required)
- ServiceNow developer: 5 years (Preferred)