Ab Initio Developer
Looking for a Lead Ab Initio Designer/Developer for a year+ project to support its initiatives and especially for CRM ETL System Design using Ab Initio ETL System. The engagement requires strong self-starter to fulfill the role of a Senior Team Player, that will become an important piece of our Data Management Practice especially ETL Design and development.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of ETL applications and programs for data warehousing class of systems
- Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign ETL solutions
- Define and develop source-to-target data mapping specifications
- Develop original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff
- Lead and/or perform functional unit testing and data analysis efforts
- Verify ETL program logic by overseeing and consulting about the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Design the product implementation strategy and participate in overall systems integration testing
- Lead the migration of ETL application's components to production environment and document production deployment process
- Develop new documentation to depict ETL data flow and participate in the development of technical procedures and new ETL design patterns associated with AB Initio stack of tools
- Provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Work in On-site/Off-shore Team, Guide other ETL Developers
- Working effectively with Non co-located Team members
- Bachelor's in applicable field
- 7+ years' experience in ETL development and/or analytic data warehouse development
- 3+ ETL Tool experience with Ab Initio toolset
- Excellent data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior programmers, partner groups, and other technical business groups
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proven experience with source control systems and process documentation.