As a data scientist on Halliburton Digital Solution team, you are responsible to deliver digital solutions which can achieve measurable business results through collaborating with subject matter experts in businesses, building data analytics models, prototyping data driven digital tools to tackle business problems. We are looking for top talents who enjoyed learning and contributing to our team through creative and innovative thinking.
Translate large scale complex business data (time series data, structured/unstructured) into identified patterns/trends or predictive models, deploy solutions to business units to generate measurable values for businesses.
Grasp the latest machine learning and cloud computing technologies to ensure the best technologies were implemented to meet businesses' data challenges.
- Advanced degree (Master or Ph.D.) in math or engineering with 5 years of data analytics experience
- Minimum of 3 year experience with data visualization technologies using popular software (such as Tableau) and programming data visualization dashboard using data visualization open source like (D3.js, dimple.js)
- Minimum of 3 year experience in building classification or regression models using R or Pandas.
- Familiar with popular machine learning packages provided by Amazon AWS, Microsoft or Google (such as Azure, GCP).
- Experience in Oil&Gas industry, especially experience in upstream operations was preferred.
- Worked with big data platform like Hadoop, Hive, or Phoenix. Had knowledge in parallel programming, map-reduce framework in Spark.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.