We are looking for a Data Analyst in Bothell, WA
For this position we are looking for an experienced data analyst. The analyst is part of the Sonicare connected platform team and supports the Platform product manager and Venture lead in driving the right improvements to meet the key performance indicators set for the Connected Platform.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyzing large IoT data streams using multiple reporting systems including Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Reporting on KPIs to senior management
- Driving incremental product improvement recommendations based on data analysis
- Providing input to product manager on new feature development
- Supporting global markets with ad-hoc local data support requests
- Deep dive on platform quality issues and recommending focus items for quality improvement sprints
- Support of the Platform new value space initiative with structural and ad-hoc analysis
- Participates in Resource Planning Events to support planning for sprints for product development
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics role
- Experience in data analytics environment, with IoT background a plus
- Familiarity with working in a Safe Agile Framework (SAFE) environment
- Experience in global business environment and working in multinational/global teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Proficient in working with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. Some knowledge of , R programming language preferred
- College degree with Masters a 'plus'
About the challenge
We are the global leader in Power Toothbrush and a leading player in the broader field of Oral Healthcare. We have launched the world's leading global Oral Healthcare Connected Platform and driven significant consumer interest and downloads. We are actively developing the platform to further increase consumer relevance, downloads, retention and monetization.