Technical Account Manager
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the following areas: Data Center
- Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 7 + years of Data Center related experience.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Demonstrated networking experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols.
- Experience or Certifications in one or more of the following:
- Windows Operating Systems Environments; Red Hat Linux, SuSe Linux, VmWare, Oracle.
- Prior customer support experience
- Proven crisis management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills--these skills are essential for this engineering role as some work being done is through remote communication.
- Very strong presentation skills
- Very strong Solution building skills, including leading a cross organization effort, and ability to negotiate with third parties to drive desired results.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively with and provide guidance to all collaborating workgroups. This results in very strong teamwork, which has proven to be successful in driving Issues to Resolution quickly.