Sr Voice Engineer
A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Senior Voice Engineer for a contract to possible hire opportunity. Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
Voice Engineer - Senior
***Need Voice Engineer resources who have 6+ years in depth experience in supporting Cisco UCCE or Oracle SBC or Aspect Outbound dialer or Aceyus or Voice Monitoring Tools such as Prognosis. Automation experience is a plus. Should have experience supporting these technologies in a 8000+ contact center. Will consider Contract to hire for true indepth skill level together with Team Lead experience.***
Performs the full range of maintenance on network(s), infrastructure, and applications; adheres to client rigor and established guidelines. You will also perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications. You will be troubleshooting at a complex level, identifying root cause, return to service, mitigation plans, and creates/documents procedures. Evaluates, analyzes, installs, tests, configures, and administers network(s), infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
- Bachelors degree or 6 years of work experience in the Information Technology field
- 6 years experience in a technical capacity supporting a voice infrastructure or application configuration; experience installing, maintaining, and configuring network, infrastructure and applications specific to Cisco, AT&T, and Avaya.
- 6 years experience on the Cisco ICM system to include knowledge on the components, configurations and system applications
- 6 years experience with system installations and configurations on the Cisco Call Manager Voice system
- 6 years contact center integration/CTI Knowledge (CVP knowledge preferred)
- 6 years experience with SIP endpoints (prefer knowledge with Cisco Jabber softphone)
- 6 years experience with troubleshooting SIP call flows on a Cisco and SIP transport infrastructure
- 6+ years ability to interpret call manager /CTI manager SDI and SDL logs
- 6+ years experience on call recording integration
- 6+ years support and integration experience with session border controllers and session management systems
- 6+ year knowledge and experience using network protocol analyzer and SIP tracing tools