.Net Software Engineer
Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) is looking for an application developer to participate in the creation and maintenance of .NET and AngularJS applications. These applications are used to ensure that the organization adheres to governmental regulations, as well as SEC and client contractual agreements across the firm.
- Develop applications APIs using C#.NET
- Designs, enhances, decodes, tests, debugs, and documents web applications and scripts in accordance with established Fidelity standards
- Provides application support, problem diagnosis, and resolution. Performs independent and complex technical and functional analysis for multiple projects supporting several divisional initiatives
Education and Experience
- Collaborates with ECS staff and project management staff to define requirements and develop software solutions
- Proactively identifies and recommends improvements in support of the strategic direction of the products.
- Advises senior management on technical solutions / strategy where applicable
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 - 6+ years software engineer / development experience, with a focus on web application development and utility programming as well as database experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft ASP.NET, WebAPI C#, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, and Microsoft Visual Studio, Linq, and Entity Framework
- Required expertise in Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Familiarity working within a team-based Agile framework
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection and IoC containers, as well as Test Driven Development
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Strong hands-on development experience with code management tools such as Visual Studio Online and/or Git
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire to grow as an engineer.
- Ability to design and architect databases
- Familiarity with information security/technology risk, specifically in the IGA space (nice to have)
- Intermediate to advanced expertise with AngularJS (nice to have)