We are seeking a skilled Project Planner/Scheduler in the The Woodlands, TX area. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining resource loaded schedules, cost management, cost and schedule analysis, and research. Qualified candidate needs to have excellent functional knowledge of Primavera P6.
This candidate needs to have in depth scheduler and controller experience on IT SDLC projects with knowledge of how to facilitate the creation of resource and cost loaded schedules as well as provide forecast and guidance to PMs.
- Must be able to schedule complex multiyear projects.
- Must be able to develop and maintain complex resource loaded schedules. Monthly analysis and reporting is required to analyze Estimate at Completion (EAC) vs. Budget.
- Pricing, accrual reporting and other financial reporting is required on a perpetual basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field with 3+ years of experience working on projects and programs.
- Competency using Primavera P6 is a must.
- Experience with MS Project and PWA is preferred.
- Strong communication skills: writing, listening, speaking, comfortable communicating in front of all levels within the organization including customers.
- Experience providing status reporting to customers or high levels of management.
- Analytical skills, able to define root cause, decipher through multiple factors pertaining to issues.
- Experience with a P6 migration project is a plus