Scrum masters on the team will have the opportunity to work with a variety of teams delivering modern architecture platforms and products built on those platforms. They will likely work with both Scrum and Kanban teams, helping this young organization mature in its ability to deliver solutions that improve the customer experience, gain operational efficiencies, and reduce time to production for new solutions. A desire to lead teams through the evolution to Agile maturity is a must as we seek to improve our ability to work within the Digital Transformation organization and with other areas of the company that are still learning and adapting to Agile delivery
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, self-organization, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Knowledge of other Agile Framework: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
Excellent communication and mentoring skills.