Principal Data Analytics Lead (Global Supply Chain)
Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our longstanding end customer, a leading Manufacturing, Sales, and Distribution company with offices in Richardson HQ.
Direct Hire permanent position to work onsite in Richardson TX with occasional travel. Competitive compensation and benefits.
- 10+ years of professional business experience
- 5+ years focus on Data Analytics including Data Mining, Advanced Analytics, Reporting Analytics
- Proficient performing Financial Analysis (NPV, TCO, cost-price modeling, etc.)
- Working knowledge of system applications (e.g., SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Expert level in MS Excel
- Experience developing documentation such as standard operating procedures and training manuals
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain, Advanced Analytics, & Problem Solving Acumen
- Experience performing data mining and manipulating large-scale data with enterprise reporting/data tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong leader capable of working in a cross matrix organization and being a conduit between multiple business functions
- Comfortable with conflict - willingness to challenge "conventional" thinking
- Self-starter and independent worker - able to juggle priorities
- Strong customer service and relational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including routine presentations of progress to Vice Presidents/Directors
- Capable of building consensus and trust in order to execute cross functional objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Degree
- Applicable Certification (Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, etc.)
- Management consulting experience
- Lead the development and implementation of a clear vision and strategy to elevate Global Supply Chain's advanced analytics capabilities.
- Provide data driven analysis and reporting tools that supports executive level decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and develop analytics-based solutions for a wide range of opportunities including cost savings supplier management and risk management.
- Apply creative thinking to large, complex data sets to create value for World Wide Supply Chain. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Design sustainable processes and data sets.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes gathering data, gaining insights, developing solutions, and presenting recommendations to executive management.
- Build positive and productive relationships with Supply Chain, Business Units, Finance, Suppliers, IT and other functions to create and leverage advanced analytics.
- Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability.