Randstad Technologies is seeking a qualified candidate interested in C++ development and Big Data technologies for a long-term contract opening in Alpharetta, Ga.
This role will be a part of a team that brings new accuracy and trust to business intelligence. Going far beyond self reported data, we integrate trade credit history, financial payment history, business demographics and organizational insight. Access to better information sheds new light on credit worthiness, business viability, potential prospects and more.
The position will also have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of technologies and processes including:
· Test Case Creation, Unit Testing
· Greenplum, SQL Server, DB2
· Unix/Linux, shell/bash scripting
· Agile, Scrum
The ideal candidate will contribute to the innovation, development and enhancement of technology products, applications, platforms, and data stores. Achieving these tasks will require an interest in technology and application development in addition to leveraging strong skill-sets in effective communication, qualitative and quantitative analysis and a detail-oriented focus.
Analyst will take on challenging responsibilities including:
- Develop and/or modify programs in accordance with established methodology, procedures and standards. Complete program testing ensuring it follows the quality control criteria and plan the set-up and deployment of these programs into production.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Solid foundation in programming languages C++
- Ability to use one or more development language
- Exceptional drive to learn new technologies while on the job
- Exposure to database query languages (such as SQL)
- Experience developing object-oriented applications
- Scripting knowledge, especially in terms of batch processing
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies/Java is a plus
- Familiar with relational database concepts and design
- Ability and confidence to dive into unfamiliar code bases
Flexible working hours
Gym and cafeteria on-site