Sr. Systems Support Engineer - Network Analyst
The Network Analyst is responsible for ensuring high availability of all network equipment and services in Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Security, Wireless (WLAN) and Converged Voice environments.
The Network Analyst will be responsible for ensuring consistent support and operation of all networking elements.
· Experience with Cisco Based LAN / WAN equipment.
· Experience with Security concepts and principles.
· Up-to-date IT industry understanding and knowledge.
· Office software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, ...).
· LAN / WAN design to build experience.
· Performance with respect to Network operation.
· High availability services.
· IP Address and DNS management.
Experience with Cisco hardware.
o Cisco Routers
o Cisco Switches
o Other network devices
- Familiarity with network switching technologies
- Good English reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a round-the-clock, global operation 7 days x 24 hours
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
· Cisco Certification (CCNA/CCNP).
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in IT or customer support
· Background and understanding of IT controls and compliance.
· Solid PC skills and proficiency in office productivity software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, etc.)
· Experienced in Network Architecture, PLC, Networking and SCADA design/programming including data extraction and data analysis.
· Understanding of ISA, ANSI, NEMA, NEC and NIST standards.
· Experienced in ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: PLC, SCADA, HMI, EtherNet/IP, especially programming, troubleshooting, design and installation.