Randstad Technologies is seeking a full time employee to join our team in Ft. Lauderdale! Must be able to work onsite full time, managing front desk and administrative duties.
- Ensure adherence to facility based policies and procedures including Export Control regulations which may include the following:
- Verifying citizenship
- Enforcing facility controls
- Supporting compliance audits, as requested
- Perform data entry based tasks for the creation of monthly operational reports
- Well versed in utilization of Microsoft products, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Well versed in the Google platform, e.g., GMAIL, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Ability to work efficiently, intensely, and within an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Complete tasks accurately and on time
- Organize multiple small projects into manageable deliverables
- Proven experience working within a large, complex organization
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills include writing with clarity, adapting message for the audience, and listening
- Exceptional interpersonal skills include the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Possess keen analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-management skills, and know how to establish priorities and effectively manage time
- Team oriented with a focus on team success
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
For immediate consideration, please contact..
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Solutions
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034