Business Analysis Manager
As a critical senior member of the team, you will be the person participating in various POC efforts working with business stakeholders to define the detail requirement. You will need to dig into the business insights that business stakeholders are interested in from both data and visualization aspects to help coming up with the proposal of the business architecture and visualization solutions with team lead. Once our POC work gets stakeholders approval, you will need to coordinate with our downstream development team to scale and implement the solution in the production environment.
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Ability to translate business needs into detailed capabilities, facilitate interpretation into practical applications and solutions
- Solid knowledge and 2-3 years hands-on experience with data analysis using languages such as SAS/SQL/TOAD/MS Access.
- 2-3 year experience in BI Design and Development
- Fundamental knowledge of healthcare data (e.g., claims, eligibility, groupers, profiling, EMR)
- Fundamental knowledge about software development methodologies and lifecycle; familiarity with or training in agile methodology.
- Fundamental Knowledge about database concepts and dimensional database design
- Ability to create and achieve success by negotiating and problem-solving in complex organizations / highly matrix management environments with minimum guidance and mentor
- Advanced degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or equivalent mastery and training preferred.