SalesForce Business Analyst
SalesForce Business Analyst:
This role will be responsible for working with cross functional teams and business stake holders to define and document business requirements for the CRM application. In addition, the role will be responsible for documenting current and to- be business processes and understand data and technologies needed to support the to be processes. The ability to partner with multiple parties such as Line of business experts, internal IT development and support groups, and third party solution provider is critical to the success of this role. Knowledge of SalesForce and ability to do simple SFDC administration on behalf of the business is highly preferred.
Absolutely MUST have salesforce implementation experience . Data conversion is not good enough. Must have experience being involved in the implementation piece, help w/ written requirements, understanding the business needs etc.
This role requires strong formal senior business analysis, interpersonal, relationship building and leadership skills. The role will manage multiple aspects of the platform concurrently, interface with internal and external resources to ensure successful project delivery, and meeting client needs through all project phases. The candidate will be required to coordinate and manage project activities of external consultants and internal subject matter experts within various project tasks. The role will also require the candidate to act as a consultant and partner with senior leadership to develop project strategy and direction to meet long term business goals.
1. Deep Analysis skills and ability to convert analysis to deliverables (process flows, data flows, user stories)
2. Ability to do data analysis using SQL & ability to draw biz process flows.
3. Salesforce implementation experience as a biz analyst
4. Wealth management domain experience and or sales process experience
Superior interpersonal relationship building, verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
10+ years of increasing responsibility as a Business Analyst or related experience with particular focus on Wealth Management functions.
CRM Experience - SalesForce.com in a Wealth Management environment preferred
- Education: Masters Degree in business or related information technology competency (preferred).
- Advanced technical skills including SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Office, Visio & Project.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
*Will provide induction / onboarding materials to help ramp up. Do not have plans to train on SFDC.
The team will also provide knowledge sharing sessions to help again to ramp up the candidate on the domain side if needed.