Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Enhance and expand the partner metrics dashboards
- Enhance and expand the data processing pipelines: complex workflows of chained SQL scripts
- Triage bugs and follow up with internal and external teams, which will often lead to tracking down and explaining and/or fixing data anomalies.
BA/BS with a strong academic record and at least 3 years of work experience, preferably as analyst or in highly analytical role. In lieu of degree, must have 6+ years of experience
- PRIMARY: SQL involving large data sets, analytic functions, and advanced transformations.
- PRIMARY: Data transformation, normalization, and anomaly detection
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality (perpartner metrics are very sensitive)
- SQL querying, transformation, partitioning
- (More) ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Experience in technical support and bug triage
- Proficiencies working with MS Office and/or Google Docs & bug tracking systems.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on conflicting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create documentation.
- Attention to details with excellent followup, high moral standards and great team player.