Change Management Program - Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Change Management Program - Manager for a permanent opportunity located in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Position Purpose: The Information Technology Manager will be responsible for the Change Management Program.
- The Manager will lead a professional team of change administrators and work with delivery teams across IT to change or promote new hardware and software products in an environment evolving from a waterfall framework to a DevOps/Agile framework.
- Plan and direct the daily activities of a team focused on a particular system or technology.
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes.
- Apply specific technical expertise in depth to address technical and business issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related IT experience.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.