As a System Integrator, you will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will oversee large complex infrastructure project engagements. Your area is responsible for infrastructure delivery for all Lines of Business.The ideal candidate will have a strong IT Infrastructure technical background with a high level understanding of Midrange and Windows platforms, SAN/NAS, Data Security, SQL/Oracle Databases, voice/data network technologies, hardware procurement and provisioning. The position can be located in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH.
- Facilitate the infrastructure delivery components for multiple LOB projects simultaneously.
- Cross functional project team leadership for definition of project infrastructure scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Conduct project meetings and maintain consistent status reporting on delivery schedule progress.
- Ability to prioritize infrastructure deliverables across multiple projects ensuring the priority is aligned with our strategic programs.
- Coordinate and develop detailed work plans, schedules, infrastructure components estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Responsible for project related hardware and software procurement.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Experience with Project Coordination
- IT background (Knowledge in multiple platforms)
- Experience with SOW preparation
- Ability to Multi task
- Ability to run meetings
- Strong communication skills
- Banking experience plus
- Large company experience a plus
- Experience: 5+ years