Do you know the service repair business? i.e. - Medical equipment repair - Field and Depot.
Do you have a willingness to learn?
Our client is one of the oldest and most well known international brands based out of Rochester, NY is looking for a Business Systems Analyst responsible for the support of a variety of Product Service applications.
location: Rochester, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60,000 - 69,500 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities: Business Systems Analyst responsible for the support of a variety of Product Service applications.
Responsibilities include defining and analyzing system issues; designing, testing and implementing solutions following SDLC standards. Provide work direction to project team. Manage SDLC documentation requirements and development.
qualifications: Job Duties:
- Defines application issues by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Designs and develops software solutions by studying user information needs; developing and analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications; following the software development lifecycle.
- Coordinate vendor management tasks; SOW, agreement, RFQ, billing, development, testing.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving issues; publishing updated schedule; recommending actions.
- Controls solution utilizing SDLC methodology.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by providing client support.
- Identifies SDLC documentation required; manages creation and administration of documentation.
- Develops and provides technical training documents.
- Provides references for users by maintaining documentation; providing help desk support; training trainers; coaching users.
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Installs developed software solutions and manages server upgrades
- Analysis, design, implementation and administration of Security profiles for supported systems.
- Troubleshooting Server and PC software as it relates to supported applications.
- Develops PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; works with developers to create program changes; tests and coordinates users testing; corroborate with users to develop and implement deployment plan.
- Designs, implements and coordinates testing of PeopleSoft configuration.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing requests
skills: Skills and Qualifications: SDLC Process and Documentation, Software Design, Documentation and Testing, User and Functional Requirements,
Project Coordinator, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture, Analyzing Information, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Coaching, Presentation skills Technical
: SQL - Oracle and SQL Server databases,
Database structure, Ad Hoc queries
, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Apex, MS Access, Visual Basic
, PeopleSoft Supply Chain, Quote to Cash and CRM, PeopleTools EIPs, Java, Windows Server Administration, Networking Knowledge, Windows Operating Systems
, Microsoft Office, Apache Tomcat, Axeda, Software Architecture, Data Conversion, Data Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.