The Project Manager will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Virology and Neurology franchises. Additionally, the Project Manager will assist in supporting Brand IT projects and operations.
- Develop, execute and manage the launch roadmap for the franchise and projects within the defined scope.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations.
- Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Work with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution on issues and risks.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Exemplary communication and documentation skills
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
- Successful pharmaceutical brand experience.
- Strong information and analytical skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an "innovation practitioner".
- Project management and financial acumen.
- Product launch experience highly preferred.
- 4.-7years of Project/Program management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Sciences or a Commercial related field.
- 4-7 years overall industry experience.