Sr. Integration Developer
Randstad Technologies is seeking Sr. Integration Developer for a 6 month to perm placement for exciting an opportunity in downtown Kansas City, Missouri!
- Support the development, configuration and implementation under the direction of an Application Integration Lead.
- Collaborate with various internal teams required for integration.
- Willingness to learn new applications and design new solutions are critical to the success of this role
- The ability to work within a flexible, changing environment is a must as we are often learning by trial and error, proof of concept and detailed analysis.
- Integrate key interfaces utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Gather, Understand and Clarify complex business requirements
- Work with various systems and teams to understand integration requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering and/or Technology Discipline
- At least 3 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform. Railroad Industry definite plus.
- 5+ years' experience in software development and delivery.
- 5+ years' experience developing web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL)
- Experience developing in XML-related technologies a plus (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., Linux)
- Previous experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experienced with secure coding standards and API security
- Advanced Systems/software engineering experience with
- Complex scripting abilities. Efficient use of Python, shell or other open source scripting languages.
- XML / JSON
- Various connector technologies including JMS, JDBC, .Net
- In-depth knowledge of software configuration practices.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow, and performance.
- Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
- Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected devices
- Experience in an Agile Scrum Methodology environment a plus
- Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus