Business Analyst - Workers Comp
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst for a 6+ month contract in Rolling Meadows, IL:
Official Job Description:
- We are looking for a BA who comes from a technical background
- This person MUST have industry experience. (Workers Comp)
- It is highly preferred for this candidate to have RMIS (Risk Management Information System) experience but origami/luminos is not required.
- Claims systems experience is required
- If they do not have RMIS experience- they must have all of the following- BA experience, Claim systems experience, heavy insurance industry experience and Workers comp experience
- Experience working with multiple data feeds
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver
Main Objective: Develop and define requirements for Luminos application enhancements, including creation of detailed requirements for application UI changes, data feeds, and report templates.
Experience with the following would be ideal:
· SQL and Cognos
· Agile and waterfall managed projects
· Prior exposure to both business and technical needs, additional knowledge or experience with a claim or RMIS application is a plus.
· Prior exposure to an application conversion would be helpful, but not required
· Writing technical specs for UI changes, reports, data feeds and mapping docs
· Creation of user stories and test cases would be a plus
· Ability to work on multiple projects/deliverables at the same time
· Proven time management skills, understands priority assigned to projects
· Highly self-motivated to succeed on the team