Senior Associate in Chicago, IL
Internal Audit - Senior Associate
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or a related business field.
Certification(s) Required: CIA, CPA or CISA
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in a role leveraging in the creation of project solutions, current hot topics for Chief Audit Executives, Internal Audit directors, Chief Compliance officers, Audit Committees and Risk Management personnel.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and a proven record of success in a role as an industry thought leader with or directing company- or firm-wide functions within, the following areas as it applies to the planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits/projects to facilitate complex financial, operational and compliance related engagements:
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial and operational fraud risk management
- Antifraud internal controls
- IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Auditor Independence