Our client, a global leader in the development of cyber security software products, is in need of an experienced UX Engineer on a full time basis.
The UX Engineer we seek will have demonstrated ability to bring user workflows to life with rich user experiences and designs. You will have a strong voice in the overall stylistic direction of our products, embracing and extending the evolution of the existing visual design language. You will have experience creating UI/UX for B2B software applications, preferably in a security, control systems, or other data-oriented field
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Implement high-quality user experiences in an agile environment
- Work with product team to interpret and bring to life customer and business requirements
- Present designs, participate in design reviews, and make adjustments based on team feedback
- Champion principles of HCI and user-centered design, and know when it's okay to break away from conventional norms
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns, visual language, and style guides
- Ability to work with REST/AJAX interfaces
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- 3+ years developing UI and UX for web/mobile applications
- Experience with responsive design
- Excellent visual orientation, commitment to excellence, and empathy for a user's emotions and needs
- Strong written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.