Software Engineer - Python
Our client, a global leader in the cyber security software product space, is in need of an experienced Python Developer (Software Engineer) on a full time basis.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Implement high-quality solutions in agile-sized increments
- Work with product management to identify cost effective solutions to customer and market goals
- Work with a KnockoutJS, Python, Django, Celery, MongoDB, and Linux stack; primarily focused on backend solutions
- Identify, scope, and articulate the value of making quality improvements (e.g., refactoring for testability)
- Work with a quality mindset
- Create clean, maintainable, tested and testable code
- Python/Django, ORMs, REST/AJAX
- Manage schema in SQL or NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Strong written communication skills, ability to verbally or visually communicate designs and plans
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Cyber security experience and/or deploy chain experience are preferred