Project Lead Application Software Engineer (Web Producer)
Our client is currently seeking a Project Lead Application Software Engineer (Web Producer) for a permanent opportunity located in Arlington, VA.
- Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Participate in the ideation, brainstorming, and design phases of product development
- Write beautiful user interfaces
- Own the success of driving user interaction with our products
- Incubate successful prototypes to alpha version of product (6-12 months)
- Facilitate handoff of incubated product to long-term ownership OR stay with the product for long term development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Interaction Design Preferred: Lead experience. Advanced knowledge of user experience trends and applications, Experience with mobile strategy, Mainstream application servers (IBM Portal, SharePoint, etc.)
Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (React, Angular, Ionic, Android, iOS, Swift) required.
Digital health experience is a plus.
A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change, and willing to try new things