Innovation team. Will be working with ERP vendor to help the company integrate. Develop web applications. Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 3 to 6 years experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity. Someone who actively participate in internal & external technology engineering community
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies. Have an appetite to evaluate and prototype with early stage technology sourced from the external market.
- You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, React, REST, Spring framework, Relational databases
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills. No exceptions!
- Must have strong presentation skills, Analytical/Logical thinking, Extrovert attitude, client facing skills
- Some level of Architecture and Design experience is needed