Business Analyst with Payroll experience
Looking for Business Analyst with Payroll experience (Peoplesoft/Workday) for an 18 month contract in southern Maine. Candidates can work primarily from home once up and running.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Years of experience: 5-7 years
Reason for request/why opened: FTE on team is retiring, need to fill gap around troubleshooting/root cause analysis
Personality Style/Team Culture: 15+ people, mostly in ME. Great team, great working environment
Selling Points of Position: highly impactful role with high visibility.
How will performance be measured: based on work completed d
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support BAU and project tasks as necessary allowing incumbent resources to focus on Workday.
- Provides support to Payroll Business Analyst
- Strong report writing and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Serve as Payroll's representative in projects and meetings to gather and translate information to payroll business requirements.
- Collaborate with Payroll's business partners and customers to address issues by providing solutions and consistent, high quality service delivery.
- Provide exceptional Customer service by meeting Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Resolve problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors.
- Ability to execute and perform a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Experience with expatriate pay processing, data mapping.
- Computer skills- excel skills (v look-up, filters, pivot tables), Microsoft suite
- Must be able to work well independently as well as within a team structure of 15 who work closely together.
- Nice to haves: in-house payroll experience using PeopleSoft and/or Workday is ideal.
1.) Combined payroll background and functional business analyst experience, approx. 5-7 years.
2.) Computer skills- strong Excel & Access for reporting, analysis reasons .
3.) Previous experience with root case analysis
NICE TO HAVE
1.) banking/Fi experience
2.) In-house payroll experience using PeopleSoft is ideal but not required.
Skills needed for submittals
Excellent communication skills-Yes pr mp
Functional knowledge of Workday HCM (Compensation & Payroll)-Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee?-yes or No
Advanced Excel & Access skills including knowledge of pivot tables, macros- years
PeopleSoft payroll experience-years
Root cause analysis- years