Partnership Program Manager
Top Daily Responsibilities
1.Ability to manage a large number of internal stakeholders to drive opportunities to close
2. Partner with Engineering, Product and Partnerships to evaluate, drive decision and execute on new partnership and WiFi deployment opportunities for gStation
3.Effective project management skills, including demonstrated ability to critically think end-to-end, manage and effectively execute multiple complex projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results.
- BA/BS Degree in a Business related field
- 3-5 Years of experience Project managing complex IT projects
- Experience with work flow processes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to successfully lead large complex programs and develop appropriate processes to ensure achieving objectives
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal direction