Seeking for an Integration Developer to Design, Architect, and Implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions on cloud platforms
- Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of integration standards using knowledge of the current data environment, regulatory issues and industry trends to identify and implement leading industry data practices.
- Support, maintain, monitor the health of the platforms and inbound and outbound feeds for data integrity
- Diagnosis and remediation of technical problems to ensure platform uptime and application service levels are met
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI, JSON, EXCEL
- Experience in distributed architectures such as Microservices, SOA, and RESTful APIs
- Experience MongoDB, Kafka, Hadoop, NoSQL, MySQL and other Open source systems.
- Experience with warehouse data extraction/transformation and load tools, as well as metadata repository tools such as Mulesoft, Informatica, and etc.
- AWS certification, Azure certification, and/or Google cloud certification a plus
- Advanced proficiency in relational Database concepts, Database design using star and snowflake schema along with ability to write and execute complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Enterprise Ecommerce architecture and platforms such as OMS, CRM, ERP and etc.