Web Analytics Developer
Seeking a Web Analytics Developer to serve as the "Tagging Architect" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- Coordinate with third party Marketing teams for implementing marketing pixels like Facebook ,Criteo ,CJ pixel and Adwords retargeting.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across various digital properties (websites and mobile)
- Translate business requirements into tag implementation specifications (build SDR framework) and work independently (coding for sites managed by the team) or with multiple cross functional teams to get tags pushed to production.
- Knowledge of REST and JSON
- Experience with debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP or Observepoint.
- Experience with Enterprise Ecommerce architecture and platforms such as OMS, CRM, ERP and etc.