Operations Technician III
Randstad Technologies is seeking an Operation Tech!
- Act as VoIP communication technical leader for the network operations center team and as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on communication, network and customer related issues
- Advance troubleshooting of VoIP networks, VoIP equipment, UCCX, Voice Gateways, telepresence, CUCM and Hosted Collaboration CUCDM.
- Track major service outages and other service affecting voice activities. Advise inter-department groups of occurrences and ensure progress towards resolution.
- Perform ticket management function on VoIP network outages as required.
- Perform advance move, add, change, delete in CUCM, CME, Unity, UCCX, HCS CUCDM and etc.
- Ability to work with multiple customers using different processes for MACD and troubleshooting.
- Perform advance system configuration and troubleshooting for CUCM, CUCDM, CUC, UCCS, UCCX, Telepresence, Jabber & CER programming, and management isolation of VoIP network outage causes and service restorations.
- Handle internal/external customer escalations via phone, Remedy tickets, Solarwinds Web Help Desk or email and escalate further any customer-related issues to the appropriate group or manager as necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and assist with providing initial training for new employees.
- Develop client's standard operation procedures during on boarding of new clients.
- Provide technical VoIP communication information or direction for less experienced VoIP employees as assigned.
- Monitor and response to alarms for multiple customers using different views in Solarwinds
- Manage ticket workload for VoIP communication team.
- Analyze current network support processes and update as needed and/or refer priority issues to management.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Update customer and ticket in timely manner during outages, P1, or P2 tickets.
- Perform duties as technical VoIP network operation center lead for incoming VoIP clients.
- Associate's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Networking, Electronics or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting VoIP communication and VoIP network equipment maintenance,
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience required in the following voice areas: UCCX, Contact Center, Unity, Call Manger, UCDM, H.323, SIP, Telepresence, Jabber, Host Collaboration CUCDM and Voice Gateway.
- Minimum of 3 years hand on experience in system troubleshooting, including CUCM, CUC, UCCS, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM, UCCX, Jabber, Telepresence, voice gateways & CER programming, and management isolation of network outage causes and service restorations including understanding QOS operational characteristics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- CCNA Collaboration and working towards a CCNP Collaboration certification.
- Willingness to attend vendor-specific product training as required.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends & holidays in a 7x24x365 environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Networking Technology or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience provisioning and troubleshooting Cisco Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, CME, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM and Telepresence.
- 3 years hands on experience in system configuration and troubleshooting, including CUCM, CUC, UCCS, UCCX, Jabber, Telepresence, voice gateways, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM & CER programming, and management isolation of network outage causes & service restorations including understanding QOS operational characteristics.
- Experience in voice troubleshooting as a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Experience monitoring the status of system outages and keeping management informed of any changes.
- CCNP Collaboration certification
- Advanced knowledge of NTM Remedy and SolarWinds
- Experience with Cisco and Avaya devices.
- Experience training employees in a classroom environment.
- Experience with technical document writing.
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office Excel & Word.
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk experience
- ITIL 2011 certification