PC and Mobile Device Management Engineer
Randstad is looking to hire a PC and Mobile Device Management Engineer in Lynchburg, VA for a full time long term contract.
Shift Hours: 8am-5pm, 40 hours a week
- Leverage Microsoft SCCM, Intune, Active Directory, Group Policies and various enterprise consoles to manage client devices across the client's global environment.
- Deploy applications and security patches, inventory hardware and software assets; provide client-side reports as needed and ensure all client devices meet the minimum set of security requirements.
- Ensure all existing client devices meet client's security requirements. Proactively identify security issues and vulnerabilities across all client devices and remediate as needed.
- Package and deploy security patches to PCs, virtual PCs and mobile devices as required by client's attestation process.
- Provide support and management of client's client-management infrastructure (currently SCCM) including:
- maintenance & updates as needed
- Application updates
- Ensure all PCs have a functioning and up-to-date client-management agent and proactively address issues w/ these agents across all PCs as needed
- Provide detailed PC and application inventory reports to the business as needed
- Leverage the client-management tool to assist IT leaders and Asset Management teams with budget planning, software audits & license reconciliation, version controls, hardware refresh planning, identifying unauthorized software, software update planning, etc.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support as needed.
- Package and deploy software & software updates across all client devices as needed to support the needs of the business.
- Create computer images for client-based hardware
- Provide support and management of client's Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Provide support and management of client management consoles
- 2+ years managing SCCM and/or JAMF in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years experience managing MDM consoles in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years experience managing cloud-based consoles
- 5+ years experience supporting PCs, mobile devices and virtual desktops in an enterprise environment
- Microsoft certifications