Looking for two strong Project Managers with a focus on Change Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Rollout of system replacement
- Data and Analytics project
- Develops, monitors and maintains master project plan. Monitors the status and progress of work streams and identifies deliverables/ tasks/ components that are behind schedule. Communicates all identified issues to the work stream owners and project leads. As new work stream deliverables/tasks/components are identified, the project manager makes sure these get incorporated into the department plan.
- Manages the project reporting process. Assists the work stream owners by educating them about reporting requirements and expectations. Collects and synthesizes project reporting for work streams, identifying issues that require attention (e.g. issues that cross multiple work streams, potential impact to other projects, dependencies, etc.).
- Integrates work stream reporting into consolidated project read-outs. Identifies collision points between and among the work streams.
- Prepares communications for and leads project governance meetings and documents key information, including decisions and follow up items. Tracks follow up items.
- Assists in coordination of communication planning, by consulting with communication lead, work stream owners and project leads, to ensure effective change management across the effort.
- Provides thought leadership expertise and makes recommendations to enhance the project plan. Analyzes the capabilities of current processes/workflows, identifies areas of improvement and develops a plan for improving the process, utilizing process improvement and change management tools and methodologies. Consolidates lessons learned into project best practices.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience, including at least five years of financial business and project management.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Excellent judgment and interpersonal communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills, client relationship and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate others and foster teamwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical information to various levels throughout the division.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently, with attention to details and sensitivity to deadlines.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.