job summary: Great opportunity for a long term contract with an international bank that is growing to be one of the largest banks in the world. They are going digital, and there is tremendous growth opportunity!
You will be working in the data governance office within the financial crimes division, where you will be looking at the quality of data within their transaction monitoring systems. You must have a Regulatory Banking background, as well as a Data Quality / Data Governance background, and a technical background in either data warehousing, SQL, or Oracle, to perform the job.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
You will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects within the Data Governance dept of the Financial Crimes Division, where you will be meeting with the business and IT.
You will gathering requirements and writing business requirements documents. Must have a Data Quality background because you will be required to analyze the data, and understand how it is sued. Must have a data quality background, and some technical experience to go into the back end, and look at the data traffic.
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document.
- Create Detailed Design Document. Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination. Ensure application meets business requirements. Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination. Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of experience.
- An analytical mind set is required, so you know the right questions to ask, with an ability to push back to understand the data.
- You will be required to work with the business and IT through UAT.
- A strong understanding of SDLC is required, where EPLC is a plus.
- Any Transaction Monitoring experience is most helpful, as well as any AML and KYC, Regulatory Req's such as BCBS 239 ( not required ) is also a plus, along with any data architecture experience.
skills: Must Haves
- Data Quality / Data Governance - tech b/g in either DW, SQL, or Oracle
- Analytical mind set - asks questions about where the quality should go, ability to push back to understand the data.
- SDLC, EPLC even better
- Regulatory Banking
- Transaction Monitoring most helpful
- AML and KYC, Regulatory Req's such as BCBS 239.
- Data Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.