Sr. Agile Project Manager
Plan and execute one or more complex sized IT projects. Accountable for overall delivery of IT project from planning to close out. Engage with business to understand the business needs and scope the project. Work with IT Senior Management to plan the delivery. Negotiate with business on Cost, Scope and Schedule based on the constraints. Monitor the progress and manage the project to successfully meet the project objectives. Manage and mitigate the risks of the project. As part of risk management, be compliant to the expected quality and controls dictated by Freddie Mac project delivery methodology and other control frameworks. Typical Responsibilities
- Successfully manage the project delivery - Plan project with extensive details to be successful
- Quickly understand the culture of client and adapt to be effective.
- Aggressively address roadblocks and enable team to focus on deliverables. - Communicate constantly with team, IT Management and Business.
- Development dashboard and other project metrics reports as needed by senior management.
- Resolve/escalate issues and risks
- Projects are part of large initiative and programs. There are always constant changes from business and operations. Manage the changes via Change Management Process.
- Provide senior management status on critical path, delivery trends, and escalate issues and risks requiring attention based on analysis of project delivery progress
- Maintain quality and control standards to pass audits and OQC reviews. - Other responsibilities as assigned
- 7+ yrs. of Project Management experience in planning and executing IT projects, and overall 12+ plus years of software lifecycle experience
- Experience in running complex project (s) with mid-size budget ($2Million+) and scope spanning across several systems
- Experience in managing Application Development projects that involve Infrastructure Changes and Custom Development.
- Experience in executing projects using Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies - WaterFall, Iterative and Agile
- Strong experience in PM Processes - Budget Management and Resource Management , Communication, Risk Management, Scope and Change Request Management, Schedule Management , and Internal Controls and Quality Management.
- Must have excellent communications, influencing and collaboration skills
- Must have good organization, presentation, and customer service skills
- Tool skill sets - VISIO, Microsoft Office Suite (Project, SharePoint, Excel,Word), Plainview, VersionOne
- Domain Knowledge and working experience in Mortgage Industry