Angular Front End Developer
We are currently looking for a short-term front-end Angular developer to be a principle contributor in the continued development and
administration of our application website.
- Short-term 6 month contract position at our Dallas-based corporate office
- Reports to Senior VP of Technology and Business Process
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new web functionality and reporting features using Typescript on Angular 2+ based on provided designs and
- Participate in team meetings following Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Communicate with technical staff to distill requirements and design while suggesting improvements.
- Assist and/or mentor team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Moderate development skills in RxJS (preferably within Angular)
- 0 0 Design and Object/Relational Mapping
- Ability to read and analyze application code to obtain an understanding of the process flow and functional purpose
- Good progress communication skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio Studio 20xx or Visual Studio Code
- Full-stack n-tier application development experience, preferably using ASP>NET MVC with C#
- Experience and knowledge of Angular CU
- Experience and knowledge of Angular Material Bootstrap (v4) Grid
- Experience and knowledge of D3.js, NGX-Charts
- Experience and knowledge of CSS3/SASS
- General understanding of UI/UX design in a Responsive Web Design approach
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Be able to think analytically about possible impacts to operational business costs.
- Possess an aptitude for high-level efficiency.
- Possess strong listening skills with the ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
- Be able to learn independently, conduct research, synthesize, and apply information from a variety of resources.
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Have strong digital skills and aptitude, including proficiency with computers and basic applications software including Concur,
Microsoft Office, and Google Mail.