- Create dynamic vector illustrations utilizing existing brand characters
- Build new object and scene assets
- Compile and maintain work in collective asset library
- Beginning-to-end visual creation of e-learning courses to the standard and satisfaction of Instructional Designers and Curriculum Managers
- Create and support communication and activation efforts to promote programming including banners, print ads, branded merch and stickers Style slides, format presentations
- Work within Learning Platforms (Intellum and Evolve) to update and maintain brand
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the new Sales Mastery Brand, within the Google Standards guidelines
- Frequent attendance to international video chat meetings with full team, including close communication with worldwide creative team
1. Create beautiful, inventive illustrative artworks, characters, and designs
2. Communicate actively with studios and the creative team to ensure deadlines are met.
3. Maintain the Sales Mastery / Google brand, uphold and develop the Google Standard guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Arts / Creative Industries / Graphic Design / UX/UI Design or similar; or 6 years of significant in-industry training in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in visual design or relevant industry
- Full competency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and InDesign)
- Significant vector illustration experience, comfortable adopting and mirroring existing style, characters and branding
- Great communication skills, able to consistently maintain open channels with a range of stakeholders
- Understanding of human character design principles
- Ability to provide quick turnaround for high volume vector asset creation and editing
- Comfortable receiving ongoing feedback and suggestions from the team; positive response to constructive criticism