Sr. Business Analyst - PeopleSoft Benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, and growing division focused on integrating and implementing technology for a company ranked as top 3 in their respective industry.
The Senior Business Analyst, PeopleSoft Payroll, will act as the liaison between the business and development in the support of PeopleSoft Payroll conversions. The Senior Business Analyst will act as the functional subject matter expert driving business solutions specific to benefits.
Senior Business Analyst responsibilities include:
- system analysis to determine business and user needs
- creating business cases, document requirements, design solutions, create functional specifications, maintain change documentation, create and execute test plan and test scripts, create and coordinate communications, and act as implementation coordinator
- providing tier 2 support for functional users
- maintaining core PeopleSoft tables within PeopleSoft Payroll
Senior Business Analyst qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years experience in business systems analysis
- 3+ years techo-functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM modules, specifically Payroll
- Experience with PS Query and SQL
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM full lifecyle implementation or upgrades preferred
For immediate consideration apply and contact Megan Fields at 678-893-4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $68.12 - 74.68 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.