Financial Analyst - Business Process ImprovementWhat you'll be doing...The FP&A Organization
Enterprise customer, is building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We have begun a comprehensive program to streamline processes, enhance systems, realign the organization and add opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth. We're finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. We want to build leading FP&A practices within the company, setting the stage to become the place any FP&A professional wants to work. You can become a catalyst for change.FP&A Center of Excellence Team
Reshaping the future of FP&A at the company, calls for improving our ability to deliver exceptional value to our customers. Being a part of the Center of Excellence (COE) team you will work alongside financial professionals and business leaders, gaining opportunities to grow and develop to build a strong FP&A foundation. You will be involved in, target setting, reporting & analysis, planning and forecasting, and guiding the strategic direction across the company. Explore the breadth of opportunities that come with aligning your expertise with the future of superior networks, systems, analytics and video, to improve the way people live work and play.
What we're looking for...
- Identify business processes and systems improvements in collaboration with Corporate, Business Unit, Corporate Shared Services and/or Service Delivery teams.
- Create final documentation of business, functional, and data requirements.
- Generate final work plan for the implementation of process and system improvements and validates with Financial Systems Group (FSG).
- Finalize all training materials of implemented processes and/or systems for the customer(s).
- Assist with executing training sessions for the customer(s) on the utilization of newly implemented processes and/or systems.
- Coordinate testing with business users of functional requirements (i.e. user acceptance Testing, regression testing) and collaborate with Financial Systems Group (FSG) to resolve discrepancies.
- Facilitate post-mortem assessment to drive continuous improvement and incorporates results into Business Process and System Improvement best practices.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Science or four or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge in the usage of Essbase, Smart View, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Strategic Finance.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Access and Excel.
- Experience with programming, coding, and scripting skills.
Even better if you have:
- A Master's degree in Math, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Information Science .
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry.
- A Six Sigma certification, or in process of achieving certification.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the details.
- Advanced knowledge of process and business systems improvements and implementation.
- Knowledge in the usage of OBIEE, Tableau, SQL and/or similar tools.