job summary: Title:
Sharepoint Administrator Location:
Frisco, TX 75034 Duration:
12+ Months, Start date ASAP Hiring Organization:
Randstad Technologies Employment Type:
Provide administrative support of SharePoint 2013 infrastructure for client Capital Group, a large investment management firm. This is a full-time position within a long-term engagement and includes healthcare and paid time off benefits.
For immediate consideration, please contact.. JoMarie Mercado
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Solutions Randstad Technologies
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034 T: 817-615-9878 M: 817-223-4260 Jomarie.Mercado@randstadusa.com www.randstadusa.com
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily administration of the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Servers.
- Monitor the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure performance and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Collaboration with management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to SharePoint configuration, mapping, processes and service records.
- Review, recommend, test, document and implement server patching and software upgrades
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures, and associated training plans for system administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- At least 3 years' experience administering Microsoft SharePoint Server in a customer-focused environment.
- At least 3 years' experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- University degree or equivalent work experience in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related field
- REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 High Availability.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated services.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Security Practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of archiving solutions such as Enterprise Vault.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SOX or an alternative Security Compliance including data privacy practices and laws.
- Good technical knowledge of VMware and other Virtualization Technologies.
- Good technical knowledge of PowerShell.
- Knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.