job summary: Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or technical institute training.
- Developer Sr. position will require minimum 5 years of experience with Java application development, deep understanding SOA principles and REST.
- Demonstrated experience in building microservices, migrating legacy monolith (preferably .NET based) into microservices
- Able to implement first solution which will be a model platform for the subsequent microservices implementation
- Experience with Spring Boot/Spring Cloud.
- Core understanding of SOLID principles and experience in applying design patterns.
- Multi-database, JPA and multi-business application experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Enterprise architects, Solution architects in designing and implementing boundary definition and service definition
- Experience using testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Rest-Assured etc.
- Demonstrated ability to provide troubleshooting support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience authoring, reviewing, performing trace-back to requirements, and providing feedback on all technical documentation.
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Familiarity with Container Patterns in Docker, Docker-compose, Docker-Swarm
- Experience working with CI/CD, Jenkins files, IBM UrbanCode.
- Experience with MongoDB is highly desirable.
- Experience with SQL Server is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Collaboration Tools - JIRA, Confluence, IBM Teamspace/FileNet etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Healthcare industry desired.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.