job summary: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead teams to design, develop, test and/or maintain various client applications using C#, Azure & MicroServices
- May assist with development (less than 25% on average)
- Ability to analyze business requirements, design, develop, test and implement software components
- Manage, analyze and rectify: QA, production, code reviews, deployment process and dev teams
- Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment
- Defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- 10+ years of experience within a Microsoft stack development environment.
- 2+ years' experience in team lead role.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in Enterprise development and design
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.