job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
The Remote Monitoring and Management team and Voice Assistant engineering team are looking for a QA lead to participate in the development of software using an Agile methodology. Engineering team members use a test driven development approach and pairing. Position Overview: Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Measure level of effort during sprint planning, work with engineers and product team to commit to team delivery of sprint deliverables, validate acceptance criteria, help define acceptance criteria with product, write test cases, manage test suites, create and execute a test plan, update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing, exploratory testing, and work for the general performance, security, and maintainability of the software and tools. Deliver highly detailed reproduction steps to developers for defects. What would a normal day for this position look like??
Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Work with the product team, engineers, product, scrum masters and BAs, attend a scrum, and solve challenges together.
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
- Test UI and API and Voice applications, test mobile applications, manage development stories, interact closely with developers and stakeholders, deep technical understanding of the platform testing upon.
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Must have experience testing Web applications (HTML)
- Must have experience as a QA lead.
- Should have Android or iOS platform knowledge or both
- Should have Postman, Charles Proxy, Fiddler, or other network management tool
- Should have experience using Android Studio &/OR Xcode
- Some form factor experience (tablet, phone, landscape/portrait, etc)
- Test case management (JIRA, TestRail, etc)
- Should have experience with automated testing in addition to manual testing.
- Familiarity with IoT, Voice is beneficial.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and developers
- Voice opinions and be acceptant of feedback
- Communicate clearly with a strong attention to detail
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.