Operations Technician III
Randstad Technologies is seeking an Operations Tech!
TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
- Specialized technician working and managing complex assignments within the national and international network systems maintenance activities.
- Serve as primary central point of contact for orders within the Network Implementation organization. Coordinates with various departments and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of service to customers.
- Manages a variety order types and is required to continue to expand knowledge on new technology and complex order type.
- Resolves network problems involving network hardware and software. Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems; conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities.
- The ability to provision complex Broadband and Ethernet circuits in various types of both national and international transport equipment.
- Engages other technical assistance teams to assist with trouble resolution on install and re-groom activities.
Required Skills, Systems, Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of network architecture for multiple products.
- Ideal candidate possesses thorough knowledge within DWDM; Fujitsu 9500; 4100; 4100ES; 4500;7120. CIENA 6500; 5400s; Corestream, Nortel classic oc192/48; Optera DX; 1600; Infinera DTN; DTN-x; Cisco 15454; 15310; Optera; Tellabs; Lambda Unite and Xtreme, Alcatel and various Router / Frame / ATM support
- Desirable experience also includes hands-on installation, maintenance, and tuning of data communication system software components, hardware/software operating in a networked environment
- Works well with internal customers and engineering from start and complete orders in a timely manner.
- Expert knowledge of transport equipment and a strong understanding of LAN and WAN technology.
- Strong understanding of SDH.
- Master of basic transport topology.
- Knowledge of Complex Ethernet
- Strong knowledge of layer 1/2 OSI model
- Experience with basic commands transport equipment.
- Understanding of advanced transport testing methodology.
Preferred Skills, Systems, Experience:
- Associates Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of technical transport experience
location: Littleton, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.