You'll be joining a team that is using and creating with the latest technologies. You will use Canvas, web workers and other HTML5 advanced features to create user friendly, fast medical imaging web applications. Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Knowledge of d3.js, dimple.js, Vega, c3.js
- Experience with cross-browser quirks and compatibility including testing (Cucumber, Applitools)
- Leveraging APIs.
- Testing and resolving performance concerns.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Restify.
- Agile working methodologies - particularly TDD / BDD.
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration / Deployment and build environments.
- Templating Languages (Handlebars.js, Dust.js, Swig, Jade, EJS, etc...)
CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus, etc...)
- Browser networking (HTTP, WebSockets, WebRTC, etc...)
- Familiarity with medical imaging terminology.
- Familiarity with medical software development.
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Master's degree in an applicable field a BIG plus.
location: new york, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year