RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING AN AWS SECURITY ARCHITECT FOR A 6 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE INITIATIVE. CANDIDATES CAN SIT ON-SITE IN JACKSONVILLE, FL OR ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST REMOTELY. SKILLS NEEDED: This individual will be responsible for designing, architecting as well as some hands on implementation needed. Candidates must have experience with Amazon AWS cloud implementation experience specifically within the AWS Security. Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the security field and 12 years in IT total! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the design and engineering of security architecture solutions that contribute to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
- Participates in risk assessments for new and existing technology solutions to identify opportunities for improvement and engineering solutions to adequately mitigate associated risks.
- Collaborates with key business and IT leaders to develop security and action plans.
- Provides assistance to the incident response team, audits, HR, and legal compliance areas as related to risk assessment and computer/network forensics investigation.
- Works in partnership with all departments to integrate security controls into a cohesive architecture that sufficiently mitigates risk to the company.
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of enterprise security standards.
- Determines security requirements by assessing business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, studying architecture/platform, identifying integration issues, and preparing cost estimates.
- Develops requirements and strategies to address information security needs and oversees projects through the implementation phase.
- Works with the various information security team members and information technology teams to ensure changes to new or existing technologies are assimilated and functioning correctly.
- Defines security requirements for information technologies and solutions.
- Partners with other technical architects within the company to ensure consistency for Enterprise Architecture processes and practices.
- Ensures that information security controls meet the requirements of all regulatory and/or contractual requirements.
- Serves as an active member of incident response teams and participates in security incident response efforts by having an in-depth knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures. Acts as a technical consultant on information security incident investigations and forensic technical analyses.
- Researches new and emerging technologies to evaluate technical trends and requirements.
- Participates and provides evidence in information technology compliance activities in support of internal and/or external audits.
- Develops and fosters strategic relationships and establishes key organizational partnerships.
- Establishes collaborative working relationships with internal and external business partners and clients to ensure that technology solutions align with security architecture and business strategy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, CCNE, etc. is strongly preferred. GENERAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of business environment and the ability to evaluate information security risk implications
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Amazon AWS experience and skills in analysis , design and deployment of security controls
- Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
- Knowledge of network design and engineering
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills as well as project management
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies as well as policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
- Knowledge of application development, systems engineering, and network engineering to develop security requirements and best practices
- Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
- Experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
- Expert professional role. Works independently on many IT security projects frequently as a project leader and subject matter expert.
- Works on large, complex security issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas.
- Requires extensive knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- May manage or serve as a project leader for IT security projects or the security components of multi-discipline projects.
- Must have extensive knowledge of systems architecture. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires twelve (12) or more years of experience in information technology with at least eight (8) years of experience in information security.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 63 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.