job summary: Responsibilities
Culture Fit Requirements
- Eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for the IT organization; serving as a liaison across multiple facets of the business community and the IT organization.
- Ensures that configuration and testing in relation to Letters and the supporting workstation environment is complete prior to and after releases
- Serve as the liaison with internal organizations (e.g. Compliance, IT and Business Departments, particularly with Letters) to develop and implement consistent information infrastructure and tools.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- May make recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Ability to operate in an environment that is changing and has weak processes/maturity level
- Self-starter, does not need day to day instructions/directions
- Must be able to prioritize own work on a daily basis
- Must have experience with weekly deliverables and shifting priorities
- Ability to push back on requestors; provide options without saying no while not being a pushover - be firm
- A Bachelor's level education
- Ability to do root cause analysis and broad-based knowledge of Healthcare management preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills required .
- Knowledge of Agile Framework
- Well-developed project management skills including the ability to manage, and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment under tight time constraints.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.