job summary: Job Description
Perform as a JIRA/JENKINS Admin for a large program to automate the software delivery process. Need to synchronize the old Water methodology (manual) to the new Agile methodology (automated).
Deliver a tactical solution for TaskTop Integration with Agile Work Mgmt systems
Execute on the strategy for integration of Test Case Mgmt and Defect Mgmt to Agile Work Mgmt systems Responsibilities:
- Performs as an integrator/systems admin
- 50% will be scripting and pairing (such as JIRA and ALM)
- 50/% will be mapping, logging, workflows etc.
- Proficient with TaskTop Sync OR any similar AI Mapping tool
- CA Rally, Atlassian JIRA
- Familiar with MicroFocus ALM
- Agile practitioner
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins
- Scripting languages: groovy, pearl
- Familiarity with BAC development and testing environment a plus
- JIRA Admin certification
- API construction or WebHooks knowledge
location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.